How may we help?
Making arrangements following your loved one's death is a difficult and emotional task, and many are unfamiliar with the process. We are here to help you choose the perfect final resting place for your loved ones and strive to make this part of the process easier for you. If you have more questions that you don’t see answered here, please call us directly to speak with us. We’d be happy to clarify any questions or concerns you may have.
Please get in touch with us if you would like assistance in purchasing grave spaces. We have a few beautiful spaces available in the historical section. The newer section of the cemetery has many spaces available. You can buy as little as one space or an entire lot to meet your family's needs and preferences.
We are available by phone
Or come by our office located at:
300 W. Grand
Springfield, MO 65807
Monday-Friday 10 am - 4 pm
We offer appointments as needed outside of regular office hours.
The office is a small stone cottage on the first road inside of the cemetery, west of the entrance.
Are you looking for the burial location of an ancestor/family member here?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our office. We will help you find out if they are buried in our cemetery and the location of their grave. Many people buried in our cemetery have their locations listed on their findagrave.com memorial. We have a volunteer adding locations to all memorials listed on Find-A-Grave in Maple Park Cemetery.
Please see our maps page to help locate the location if listed on findagrave.com.
We are available to help via email, over the phone, or in person.
D/2 Biological Solution was created specifically to clean headstones. It is a safe & effective method. The product will not hurt the stone, the grass, and the plants near the stone.
You can use the no scrub/rinse method for older, delicate stones. This method will not hurt even the most fragile stones.
1. Spray the D/2 on the stone, making sure that it thoroughly covers the entire surface
2. Allow the stone to air dry. The results can take a week, a month, or longer; it depends on the amount of staining or grim on the stone. If it rains within 12 hours of applying the D/2, then reapply another layer of D/2.
Over time the sunlight and rain will clean and brighten most stones because the solution continues to work over time.
For more modern stones, you can use the immediate results method.
1. Gently remove loose dirt from the stone with a clean, dry, soft brush.
2. Wet the stone with D/2 and let the solution set on the stone for 5-10 minutes. Adding solution if it starts to dry.
3. Apply additional D/2 to maintain a wet surface
4. Scrub the surface with a soft, bristled brush
5. Spray with water and continue scrubbing
6. Rinse the stone and any nearby plants or grass with water. You can not hurt the stone by rinsing it with water.
7. Once cleaned, let it dry to see the clean stone or spray a very light layer of D/2 on the stone, and it will continue to clean the stone.
D/2 Biological Solution is designed to treat masonry, stone, concrete, wood, asphalt shingles, vinyl & aluminum siding, fiberglass, metal, and so much more.
By clicking the button below (our affiliate link) to order your D/2 Biological Solution, you are helping to support the cemetery. For every purchase, Cemetery Preservation Supply donates to our cemetery. If you have any questions about this product or cleaning your loved one's headstone, don't hesitate to contact Tiffany in our cemetery office.